sling-dev mailing list archives

From Dascalita Dragos <ddrag...@gmail.com>
Subject Any Sling 7 + Java 7 Integration Tests bundles with Pax ?
Date Mon, 03 Nov 2014 07:16:17 GMT
Hi,

I'm wondering if there's a bundle that I could use as an example to run
Sling 7 during integration-tests.

I've been trying to use the example from the SlingPaxOptions - [1] wrapper
with Sling 7 bundlelist. While most of the bundles are showing as "active",
a big number of OSGI components don't start. For instance ,
org.apache.sling.settings doesn't start any service at all. I can't
reference JobManager as it doesn't start either. I can register a basic
servlet and that works, so some services work, but not all.

There are about 40 components showing up as unsatisfied. I'm listing them
bellow -  [3]

I've been also looking at the org.apache.sling.event bundle - [2], but most
of the integration tests are failing as well.

Thanks for your help,
Dragos

[1] -
https://github.com/apache/sling/blob/trunk/testing/sling-pax-util/src/main/java/org/apache/sling/paxexam/util/SlingPaxOptions.java

[2] - https://github.com/apache/sling/tree/trunk/bundles/extensions/event

[3] - List with Unsatisfied components in Sling 7 :
------------
org.apache.sling.commons.compiler.impl.EclipseJavaCompiler
org.apache.sling.discovery.impl.DiscoveryServiceImpl
org.apache.sling.discovery.impl.TopologyWebConsolePlugin
org.apache.sling.discovery.impl.cluster.ClusterViewServiceImpl
org.apache.sling.discovery.impl.cluster.voting.VotingHandler
org.apache.sling.discovery.impl.common.heartbeat.HeartbeatHandler
org.apache.sling.discovery.impl.support.StandardPropertyProvider
org.apache.sling.discovery.impl.topology.TopologyChangeHandler
org.apache.sling.discovery.impl.topology.announcement.AnnouncementRegistryImpl
org.apache.sling.discovery.impl.topology.connector.ConnectorRegistryImpl
org.apache.sling.discovery.impl.topology.connector.TopologyConnectorServlet
org.apache.sling.engine.impl.SlingSettingsServiceImpl
org.apache.sling.engine.impl.log.RequestLoggerService
org.apache.sling.engine.parameters
org.apache.sling.event.impl.DistributingEventHandler
org.apache.sling.event.impl.EnvironmentComponent
org.apache.sling.event.impl.dea.DistributedEventReceiver
org.apache.sling.event.impl.dea.DistributedEventSender
org.apache.sling.event.impl.jobs.console.InventoryPlugin
org.apache.sling.event.impl.jobs.console.WebConsolePlugin
org.apache.sling.event.impl.jobs.deprecated.EventAdminBridge
org.apache.sling.event.impl.jobs.deprecated.JobStatusProviderImpl
org.apache.sling.event.impl.jobs.jcr.PersistenceHandler
org.apache.sling.event.impl.jobs.jmx.AllJobStatisticsMBean
org.apache.sling.event.impl.jobs.tasks.HistoryCleanUpTask
org.apache.sling.event.impl.jobs.timed.TimedEventConfiguration
org.apache.sling.event.impl.jobs.timed.TimedEventReceiver
org.apache.sling.event.impl.jobs.timed.TimedEventSender
org.apache.sling.event.jobs.QueueConfiguration
org.apache.sling.fsprovider.internal.FsResourceProvider
org.apache.sling.installer.provider.jcr.impl.JcrInstaller
org.apache.sling.jcr.classloader.internal.DynamicClassLoaderProviderImpl
org.apache.sling.jcr.contentloader.internal.ContentLoaderService
org.apache.sling.jcr.jackrabbit.server.JndiRegistrationSupport
org.apache.sling.jcr.jackrabbit.server.RmiRegistrationSupport
org.apache.sling.scripting.jsp.JspScriptEngineFactory
org.apache.sling.serviceusermapping.impl.ServiceUserMapperImpl.amended

---------