sling-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Any Sling 7 + Java 7 Integration Tests bundles with Pax ?
Date Mon, 03 Nov 2014 11:57:24 GMT
Hi,

On Mon, Nov 3, 2014 at 12:30 PM, Bertrand Delacretaz
<bdelacretaz@apache.org> wrote:
>... I have adapted that module's tests to use the released Launchpad 7,
> and all bundles start, the tests pass on my macosx system, but they
> don't currently check the presence of the SlingSettings service...

Here's a patch that allows SlingSettingsService to start with launchpad 7:
https://gist.github.com/bdelacretaz/dee49a174147e066b2b4

The root cause is a missing
org.apache.sling.launchpad.api.StartupHandler service, which IIRC is
usually provided by the launchpad startup code - the
org.apache.sling.launchpad.karaf bundle added in my patch provides
this, but it's only a temporary solution.

-Bertrand