sling-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Any Sling 7 + Java 7 Integration Tests bundles with Pax ?
Date Mon, 03 Nov 2014 11:30:12 GMT
Hi Dragos,

On Mon, Nov 3, 2014 at 8:16 AM, Dascalita Dragos <ddragosd@gmail.com> wrote:
> ...I've been trying to use the example from the SlingPaxOptions - [1] wrapper
> with Sling 7 bundlelist. While most of the bundles are showing as "active",
> a big number of OSGI components don't start...

I have adapted that module's tests to use the released Launchpad 7,
and all bundles start, the tests pass on my macosx system, but they
don't currently check the presence of the SlingSettings service. I'll
have a look.

FWIW to examine the state of the instance I set a breakpoint in
SlingSetupTest.testSlingBundles() and look for those lines in the
console output:

Running org.apache.sling.paxexam.util.SlingSetupTest
8356 [main] INFO org.apache.sling.paxexam.util.SlingPaxOptions -
osgi.shell.telnet.port=63850
8356 [main] INFO org.apache.sling.paxexam.util.SlingPaxOptions -
org.osgi.service.http.port=63851

you can then use those ports to connect to the OSGi console and shell.

-Bertrand