sling-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Any Sling 7 + Java 7 Integration Tests bundles with Pax ?
Date Mon, 03 Nov 2014 09:00:03 GMT
Hi Dragos,

if the settings service is not started, I guess a lot of other services
won't start as they depend on it - so the settings service seems to be
the root cause.

The sling.event bundle works perfectly for me, apart from some sporadic
problems it run on Jenkins as well. Are you on windows or what errors do
you get when running the ITs?

Regards
Carsten

--