sling-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Karaf features in Launchpad
Date Fri, 04 Oct 2013 14:15:50 GMT
Hi,

you can define partial bundle list and then have a final launchpad project
aggregate those by listing them as dependencies in the pom.
This would do the trick I guess.

However, reusing others work seems like a good idea to me. So if it's
feasable, adding support for such features sounds interesting to me.

Carsten

--
Carsten Ziegeler
cziegeler@apache.org