sling-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Configuration - Well Known Properties Question
Date Wed, 09 Oct 2013 11:00:29 GMT
Hi Dan,

yes, I think changing the link to point to the sling.properties section is
the right thing.
For the configuration properties, I think we can completely drop
sling.install and sling.install.bundles.
We could explain org.apache.osgi.bundles - however although they are
supported, Sling provides better mechanisms therefore I think we can leave
this one out.

And right, logging should be org.apache.sling.commons.log.*.

Carsten

--
Carsten Ziegeler
cziegeler@apache.org