sling-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Klco <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Configuration - Well Known Properties Question
Date Tue, 08 Oct 2013 20:07:56 GMT
All,

I am looking into migrating the Configuration page:
http://sling.staging.apache.org/documentation/configuration.html

The only remaining issue seems to be the links in the Well Known Properties
section:
http://sling.staging.apache.org/documentation/configuration.html#well-known-properties

The page they link to is just a skeleton, should they link to the
sling.properties section on the Launchpad page instead?
http://sling.staging.apache.org/documentation/the-sling-engine/the-sling-launchpad.html#slingproperties

Also, I can't seem to find any references to the last three properties:

 - sling.install.bundles
 - sling.install.<n>
 - org.apache.sling.osgi.log.*

It seems like the have been changed as follows:

sling.install.<n> -> org.apache.osgi.bundles
org.apache.sling.osgi.log.* -> org.apache.sling.commons.log.*

Does that sound right?  Or am I missing something?

Thanks,
Dan