sling-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Klco <>
Subject Configuration - Well Known Properties Question
Date Tue, 08 Oct 2013 20:07:56 GMT

I am looking into migrating the Configuration page:

The only remaining issue seems to be the links in the Well Known Properties

The page they link to is just a skeleton, should they link to the section on the Launchpad page instead?

Also, I can't seem to find any references to the last three properties:

 - sling.install.bundles
 - sling.install.<n>

It seems like the have been changed as follows:

sling.install.<n> -> org.apache.osgi.bundles* ->*

Does that sound right?  Or am I missing something?