sling-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject SLING-3143 - UserAdmin group members cannot create users on Oak, suggestions?
Date Thu, 03 Oct 2013 07:33:59 GMT
Hi,

See SLING-3143 for a somewhat brute-forcish patch, does anyone have a
better suggestion? I'm not familiar with that module.

I suspect Oak might require that UserAdmin group to be setup in a specific
way to allow its members to create users, haven't studied that in detail
yet - maybe someone here already knows how.

For my understanding, is UserAdmin a "magical" group in Jackrabbit, or is
any user allowed to create other users there?

-Bertrand

(BTW with this patch I'm down to 22 integration tests failures and 7
errors, out of our 512 integration tests running on Oak...getting there)