sling-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RT] Launchpad Plugin
Date Wed, 29 Jun 2011 06:51:16 GMT
2011/6/28 Carsten Ziegeler <cziegeler@apache.org>:
> b) distinction between putting artifacts into resources/install and
> resources/bundles. The artifacts from the first dir are picked up by
> the OSGi installer, the ones from the seconds are handled by
> launchpad.
The main idea here is to distinguish between bootstrap bundles  -
installed by the launchpad installer - and "other" bundles - installed
by the OSGi installer.
I think instead of defining both lists in the bundles.xml, it would
make more sense to list all bundles in the bundles list except the
bootstrap stuff. So in my use case everything from this list goes into
resources/install.
I just need another way of defining the bootstrap bundles

Carsten
Carsten Ziegeler
cziegeler@apache.org