sling-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Dürig <michael.due...@day.com>
Subject Re: Scala scripting support (was Re: And another one ;-))
Date Mon, 26 Apr 2010 16:26:49 GMT

Thanks Bertrand, for pointing this out. I'd see Apache Commons as a
viable place. Granting additional persons commit rights to the Scala
scripting engine in Sling seems more like an intermediate solution to me
if we want to make the script engine easily shareable across otherwise
unrelated projects.

Michael