sling-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Meschberger <fmesc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: A question about class PooledSession
Date Sun, 04 Jan 2009 11:50:31 GMT
Hi Yanjie,

yanshaozhiGmail schrieb:
> HI:
>
>    I think it will be more suitable if the class PooledSession can implement Interface
JackrabbitSession,

> and from the mailling list , it's like that has been done , however I haven't find any
change from the

> latest version.
>
>    Did it really work?

I only yesterday (in Rev. 731076) checked in a PooledJackrabbitSession
which implements the JackrabbitSession interface. You can check the
Session you get from the [Sling]Repository.login method whether it is a
JackrabbitSession and cast to it.

I don't think the PooledSession itself should implement the
JackrabbitSession interface. It should just be a plain JCR Session. This
makes it more portable.

Hope this helps.

Regards
Felix