sling-dev mailing list archives

From Torgeir Veimo <torg...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: sling without maven
Date Wed, 02 Jul 2008 23:59:23 GMT

On 27 Jun 2008, at 16:58, Felix Meschberger wrote:

> Right, the first step is to have your webapp start an OSGi framework
> instance.

I had a look at the examples here; http://felix.apache.org/site/launching-and-embedding-apache-felix.html

The Custom Felix Loader example seems to have an error; It defined the
configMap twice and references a configProps which is not defined. I
assume the first definition should be of a Map configProps?

> If you look at the Sling launchpad/webapp you see, that the required
> bundles are just added to the WEB-INF/resources/bundles folder and
> picked up from there by the Sling main class which launches the
> Felix framework. You may choose to use this integration, just adapt
> the SlingServlet to your needs or rip out what you need.

I think that would be the easiest approach.

--
Torgeir Veimo
torgeir@pobox.com