sling-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Meschberger <fmesc...@gmail.com>
Subject Sling Site
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2007 15:37:47 GMT
Hi all,

I have now migrated the former contents of the Jackrabbit Wiki regarding
Sling to the new Sling wiki at [1]. In addition, I modified the
auto-export template of the Confluence and the CSS to make the export
look like a real web site. Finally the exported Wiki content is synced
into the Sling site at [2].

So now, our site is dynamically generated from the wiki content and will
- with some delay involved due to exporting and syncing - actual with
respect to the wiki.

Thanks go to Marcel Offermans and Luminis for the nice CSS and export
template work.

Please report if you find any issues or problems. Thanks.

Regards
Felix

[1] http://cwiki.apache.org/SLING
[2] http://incubator.apache.org/sling