sling-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Meschberger <fmesc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: rapid development primer example doesn't work
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2007 15:14:13 GMT
Hi Edgar,

This is actually probably a bug in the sling:Content node type
definition, which reads:

  - sling:contentClass (String)
    = 'org.apache.sling.jcr.content.DefaultContent'
    copy mandatory

The intent was, that the sling:contentClass property is automatically
created, which does not seem to be the case. I have fixed this in the
core project.

Unfortunately, node type management is a nightmare currently in
Jackrabbit and Sling only has the CND-file install mechanism to register
node types, you will either have to destroy the repository or to
manually modify the node type definition. Sorry.

Hope this helps.

Regards
Felix