sling-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Meschberger <fmesc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how does the default content mapping work?
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2007 14:57:16 GMT
Hi Edgar,

It seems that this issue is probably related to your issue JCR-1142 you
reported to Jackrabbit. It seems actually, that OCM tries to resolve the
actual node against another class descriptor (again) without checking
whether such a descriptor really exists.

IMHO this is not really correct, because when calling the
getObject(Session, Class, String) method I expect the object returned to
be at least assignement compatible to the class I have submitted.

I will try to find a solution to that problem together with Christophe.

Regards
Felix