sling-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Meschberger <Felix.Meschber...@day.com>
Subject Re: JCR Namespace for Sling
Date Wed, 19 Sep 2007 13:08:11 GMT
Hi Carsten,

Thanks for bringing this up, I was about to launch such a discussion for
the taglib URI we have in the sling-scripting-jsp-taglib bundle, which
currently is "http://jackrabbit.apache.org/taglibs/sling/1.0"

How about using a intermediate path for the node type to separate the
node type and taglibs space ? We would then have
http://sling.apache.org/taglibs for tag libs (currently only one) and
http://sling.apache.org/jcr for node types and if there would be DTDs
(there aren't any at the moment, but you never know) this would
http://sling.apache.org/dtds.

All in all we would have the following URIs

   http://sling.apache.org/jcr/sling/1.0 - JCR node type name space,
maps to the prefix sling
   http://sling.apache.org/taglibs/sling/1.0 - The Sling JSP taglib

Regards