sling-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Meschberger <>
Subject Re: JCR Namespace for Sling
Date Wed, 19 Sep 2007 13:08:11 GMT
Hi Carsten,

Thanks for bringing this up, I was about to launch such a discussion for
the taglib URI we have in the sling-scripting-jsp-taglib bundle, which
currently is ""

How about using a intermediate path for the node type to separate the
node type and taglibs space ? We would then have for tag libs (currently only one) and for node types and if there would be DTDs
(there aren't any at the moment, but you never know) this would

All in all we would have the following URIs - JCR node type name space,
maps to the prefix sling - The Sling JSP taglib

Am Mittwoch, den 19.09.2007, 14:26 +0200 schrieb Carsten Ziegeler:
> What namespace do we want to use for Sling? Currently it's
> ""; if we might become a top level
> project some time later (which we don't have to discuss yet), it might
> probably better to use "" instead.
> Carsten

View raw message