sling-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Meschberger <Felix.Meschber...@day.com>
Subject Re: Location of constants
Date Wed, 19 Sep 2007 09:48:59 GMT
Hi,

Am Mittwoch, den 19.09.2007, 09:33 +0200 schrieb Carsten Ziegeler:
> i'm wondering if we should move some of the constants from
> sling-app/Sling.java to the constants in core?
>
> For example the new sling.id or sling.home are of general interest in

I partially agree. We should probably have some of the Sling constants
(sling.home, sling.home.url, sling.id) replicated in the
o.a.s.core.Constants class for use in Sling Bundles.

I fear that referring to sling-core from the sling-app project is not
practical either. Therefore, I suggest to just replicate these
constants.

Regards
Felix