Added Fisheye, Ohloh, Markmail
Here are some links to other resources
- Sling on dev.day.com - This blog every now and then contains an interesting article on Sling and microsling. Especially interesting is, that this blog system itself is implemented on microsling.
- Sling on Lars Trieloff's Blog - Lars regularly writes on his experiences with Sling. Most notably the mini series of three entries introducing Sling and microsling.
- Sling links at del.icio.us - If you're a del.icio.us user, please tag Sling-related posts with both sling and jcr tags, so that they appear in that list.
- Sling on Fisheye - code repository viewer, activity statistics, etc.
- Sling on ohloh - activity and community statistics.
- Sling on MarkMail - searchable mailing list archives.
Projects using Sling
- Gert Vanthienen succeeded in installing Sling into the new Apache ServiceMix kernel and documented his experience Sling On ServiceMix Kernel
Sling Presentations and Screencasts
The following screencasts demonstrate Day Software's CRX quickstart product, powered by Sling:
From ApacheCon EU 08
From ApacheCon US 07
Technology used by Sling
- Apache Jackrabbit - The reference implementation of the Content Repository for Java (JCR) Specification. This implementation is used in Sling as the primary repository.
- JSR 170: Content Repository for JavaTM
technology API - The specification of the repository API.
- Apache Felix - The OSGi Framework implementation we use in Sling.
- The OSGi Alliance - The OSGi Alliance is the specification body defining the OSGi Core and Compendium Services. These specifications are at the center of making Sling possible.