sis-user mailing list archives

From Florian Micklich <florian.mickl...@disy.net>
Subject JTS support for transformation?
Date Sun, 08 Mar 2020 20:17:51 GMT
Hi everyone,

I am pretty new to Apache SIS but did already some coordinate
transformations like this example:

https://sis.apache.org/book/en/developer-guide.html#CoordinateOperations

Is there also a possibility to reproject other geometries like
LineStrings and Polygons or do I have to use a CoordinateSequens to
reproject such kind of types?

I am using JTS geometries and wondering if there is some native support
for transformation this objects?

I found some information like
https://sis.apache.org/apidocs/org/apache/sis/setup/GeometryLibrary.html#JTS

So SIS don't support Multi*geometries and collection or what does it mean?

I also found this
https://github.com/apache/sis/blob/master/core/sis-feature/src/main/java/org/apache/sis/internal/feature/jts/GeometryCoordinateTransform.java

but didn't get it what do do with it information

Is there an example to do a transformation with JTS geometry with SIS?

Kind regards

Florian

--
Disy Informationssysteme GmbH
Florian Micklich

Firmensitz: Ludwig-Erhard-Allee 6, 76131 Karlsruhe
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Mannheim, HRB 107964
Geschäftsführer: Claus Hofmann

Bitte beachten Sie folgende Informationen für Kunden, Lieferanten und Bewerber
- Datenschutz: www.disy.net/datenschutz
- Informationspflichten:  www.disy.net/informationspflichten