sis-user mailing list archives

From Martin Desruisseaux <martin.desruisse...@geomatys.fr>
Subject Re: Question about TimePeriod & auto-generated id
Date Fri, 13 Feb 2015 10:31:57 GMT
Hello Emmanuel

Le 13/02/15 01:22, Emmanuel Blondel a écrit :
> Indeed, this is what i was trying.. with 3.2 and 3.2.0, it still gives
> http://www.opengis.net/gml/3.2

It is probably a bug. Could you try to download the source code, apply
the patch attached to this email and try again please?

  * Download link:
    http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/sis/0.5/apache-sis-0.5-src.zip
  * Something like the following commands in a Unix shell should work:

    unzip apache-sis-0.5-src.zip
    cd sis-0.5
    patch -p0 < ../GML_version.patch
    mvn install

> For 3.1 / 3.1.1, i get a JAXBException.

Can you post the stack trace? Even if "3.1" is not the desired value
here, I would like to see if it is easily fixable.

    Martin