sis-user mailing list archives

From Martin Desruisseaux <martin.desruisse...@geomatys.fr>
Subject Re: Question about TimePeriod & auto-generated id
Date Thu, 12 Feb 2015 23:55:42 GMT
Le 13/02/15 00:36, Emmanuel Blondel a écrit :
> I've made some attempts, and finally, after debugging, i've noticed
> that the wrong Geonetwork UI behavior was not due temporal primitive
> xml representation, but simply.. to the gml schema used for
> MD_Metadata. Geotk 3.21 was relying on http://www.opengis.net/gml,
> moving to Apache SIS, the default GML version is the latest one:
> http://www.opengis.net/gml/3.2
>
> Previous GML versions seems unsupported..
> I had found this ticket: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SIS-160
> which seems related to the above problem
>
> Any advice?

I would suggest to try to set this property, in the same place than we
did previously for <gco:CharacterString>:

    http://sis.apache.org/apidocs/org/apache/sis/xml/XML.html#GML_VERSION

Try setting the property to "3.1". This is a very incomplete support
(really just scratching the surface), but if my memory serve me right it
would fix the namespace.

    Martin