sis-user mailing list archives

From Martin Desruisseaux <martin.desruisse...@geomatys.fr>
Subject Re: editor
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2014 07:49:09 GMT
Hello Christina

I didn't knew Sublime Text. Thanks for looking at.

On Mac OS, a co-worker recommended me the "Mou" editor:
http://mouapp.com/. While designed for Markdown text (used on Apache and
GitHub web site), it apparently works also with HTML. But its
installation apparently needs to be done manually (we download a ZIP
file which, I guess, needs to be unzipped in the directory of other Mac
applications).

An other editor that peoples recommended to me was Atom
(https://atom.io/). But it requires Mac OS 10.8.

If Sublime Text work well, maybe the easiest thing is to keep it for now?

    Cheers,

        Martin