sis-user mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Blondel <emmanuel.blond...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Migrating from Geotk to Apache SIS
Date Sun, 26 Jan 2014 14:44:18 GMT
Hi Martin,

Thanks for the detailed information. I'm following it, and try to
migrate the metadata module to SIS 0.3 and use Geotk 4.0-M1 for the rest.

Just one doubt that comes to my mind: until now i've used JDK 6, and
Geotk 3.21. I had no problem with using JDK 6 with this Geotoolkit
version. Now, i see the Getoolkit main web-page that mentions JDK 7 as
pre-requisite, and indeed i got a error "Unsupported major.minor version
51.0" with DefaultGeographicCRS class. Is JDK 7 mandatory coming with
Geotk 4.0? I ask because i also see they are 2 development branches (JDK
6 and 7) in Apache SIS.

Emmanuel