sis-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Desruisseaux <martin.desruisse...@geomatys.fr>
Subject Re: SIS TLP Migration
Date Mon, 24 Sep 2012 11:12:48 GMT
I confirm that commits are now enabled. Thanks!

I updated the SVN URL and the email address in the README and root
pom.xml files:

   Old:    http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/sis/trunk
   New:   http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/sis/trunk

   Old:    sis-dev@incubator.apache.org
   New:   dev@sis.apache.org

Same for "user" and "commit" mailing lists. However I did not yet
updated the web page URL, since this is pending INFRA-5307.

Note that the README file contains the following paragraph, which I
presume is now obsolete. Should we just remove this paragraph, or does
it needs to be replaced by something else?

    Apache SIS is an effort undergoing incubation at The Apache Software
    Foundation (ASF),
    sponsored by the Apache Incubator PMC. Incubation is required of all
    newly accepted
    projects until a further review indicates that the infrastructure,
    communications,
    and decision making process have stabilized in a manner consistent
    with other successful
    ASF projects. While incubation status is not necessarily a
    reflection of the completeness
    or stability of the code, it does indicate that the project has yet
    to be fully endorsed
    by the ASF.

     Martin