sirona-user mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hello
Date Tue, 22 Dec 2015 09:36:56 GMT
Hi Yann,

did you deploy the sirona-webapp or "ui webapp" one? the (historically
first) webapp one definitively supports collector mode showing the detail
of each node as you can see in generateReport there:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/sirona/trunk/plugins/api/src/main/java/org/apache/sirona/reporting/web/plugin/api/graph/Graphs.java

Note: this only works if each node has its own marker. Default is the
hostname so if your PoC is "local" it will likely put all the data on the
same instance.

Romain Manni-Bucau
<http://www.tomitribe.com>