sirona-user mailing list archives

From Yann BLAZART <yann.blaz...@externe.bnpparibas.com>
Subject RE: Hello
Date Tue, 22 Dec 2015 10:49:18 GMT
If you have some arguments aim to help me.

From: Romain Manni-Bucau [mailto:rmannibucau@gmail.com]
Sent: mardi 22 décembre 2015 11:17
To: user@sirona.incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Hello

Just curious: did you ask him what means "incubating"? That said sirona and metrics are a
bit different in term of design and capabilities so the choice is generally either just a
not developer choice as this one or really a feature(s) choice.

Romain Manni-Bucau
@rmannibucau<https://twitter.com/rmannibucau> |  Blog<http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com>
| Github<https://github.com/rmannibucau> | LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/in/rmannibucau>
| Tomitriber<http://www.tomitribe.com>

Fail…
As sirona is .03-incubating, my chief doesn’t want to use it…

Damn.