sirona-user mailing list archives

From Yann BLAZART <yann.blaz...@externe.bnpparibas.com>
Subject Hello
Date Tue, 22 Dec 2015 09:15:06 GMT
Hi, I'm trying Sirona actually.

I have to choose between Sirona and Metrics, so I make some POC.

Well, I had a problem with the Sirona-collector-web, I 've checked it with Romain, it was
a default conf problem.

Now my question is about the reporting UI. It's a aggregate view ? I made my test with two
JVM sending data to collector, but I see only one CPU graph, one memory graph.

More of that, it's seems that when I change dates in input fields then press return, it doesn't
care about what I 've filled.

Regards.

intended solely for the intended addressees and is confidential.
If you receive this message in error,or are not the intended recipient(s),
please delete it and any copies from your systems and immediately notify
the sender. Any unauthorized view, use that does not comply with its purpose,
dissemination or disclosure, either whole or partial, is prohibited. Since the internet
cannot guarantee the integrity of this message which may not be reliable, BNP PARIBAS
(and its subsidiaries) shall not be liable for the message if modified, changed or falsified.

Do not print this message unless it is necessary,consider the environment.

Ce message et toutes les pieces jointes (ci-apres le "message")
sont etablis a l'intention exclusive de ses destinataires et sont confidentiels.
Si vous recevez ce message par erreur ou s'il ne vous est pas destine,
merci de le detruire ainsi que toute copie de votre systeme et d'en avertir
immediatement l'expediteur. Toute lecture non autorisee, toute utilisation de
ce message qui n'est pas conforme a sa destination, toute diffusion ou toute
publication, totale ou partielle, est interdite. L'Internet ne permettant pas d'assurer
l'integrite de ce message electronique susceptible d'alteration, BNP Paribas
(et ses filiales) decline(nt) toute responsabilite au titre de ce message dans l'hypothese
ou il aurait ete modifie, deforme ou falsifie.
N'imprimez ce message que si necessaire, pensez a l'environnement.