singa-dev mailing list archives

From Moaz Reyad <m...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSION] Release singa-3.0.0-rc1
Date Fri, 10 Apr 2020 13:27:45 GMT
Two more tasks will be required before this release:

1. move singa from

https://downloads.apache.org/incubator/singa/

https://downloads.apache.org/

 2. add the new KEYS file to

https://downloads.apache.org/singa/KEYS

Please also note that the singa.apache.org website must have downloads page
that follow the guidelines of Apache. Currently I can't find
singa.apache.org/downloads

Best,
Moaz