singa-dev mailing list archives

From Moaz Reyad <m...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSION] Release singa-3.0.0-rc1
Date Wed, 08 Apr 2020 17:44:41 GMT
The license check [1] found four files with missing Apache license header:

 /home/runner/work/singa/singa/examples/onnx/bert/inputs.json
 /home/runner/work/singa/singa/cmake/Thirdparty/
GetGitRevisionDescription.cmake.in
 /home/runner/work/singa/singa/cmake/Thirdparty/GetGitRevisionDescription.cmake
 /home/runner/work/singa/singa/.readthedocs.yml

If you go to "Actions" section in Github, you will see that this CI
workflow for license check with RAT is failed. We can check that this
workflow is successful when we create an Apache release.

Moaz

[1]
https://github.com/apache/singa/runs/571507444?check_suite_focus=true#step:3:2852