singa-dev mailing list archives

From Yeung Sai Ho <dcs...@nus.edu.sg>
Subject RE: [DISCUSS] Replace Travis CI with Github Actions
Date Wed, 11 Mar 2020 14:22:19 GMT
Dear Moaz,

I think that might be still possible that Travis CI is better than Github Action, because
we know nothing about Github Action before.

We don’t have idea how Github Action is better than Travis CI.

So we may compare the two to see which one is more suitable for us.

If there is strong reason that Github Action is better than Travis CI, we may consider to
change.

Some questions to consider maybe:

  1.  Does GIthub Actions increases our productivity, better than Travis CI?
  2.  Does Github Actions is easier to configurate, easier than Travis CI?

Can we compare Travis CI and GIthub Actions directly?

Thanks a lot!

Best Regards,

Chris