singa-dev mailing list archives

From Moaz Reyad <moazre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Replace Travis CI with Github Actions
Date Wed, 11 Mar 2020 14:32:32 GMT
Yes, Github actions are easier because we do not need to configure another
external tool. You may google "From Travis to GitHub Actions".

In case of SINGA, most of the work are done in shell scripts which can be
called from Github Actions instead of Travis CI. For example, to migrate
the rat check we just call rat.sh from the github actions file instead of
calling it from travis. All other scripts (e.g. lint, conda build, etc..)
can be called from the github actions yaml configuration file instead of
travis yaml file.

Github Actions supports Linux, Mac and also Windows (Github is owned by
Microsoft).

Moaz