singa-dev mailing list archives

From Moaz Reyad <m...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Graduate SINGA as a TLP
Date Tue, 20 Aug 2019 11:47:15 GMT
Dear All,

Do you think we are ready to vote on graduation now? I can send the VOTE email if no one disagree.

For Alan's question, I checked SINGA proposal (https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/incubator/SingaProposal)
and it seems that there was an initial source code at the old repository (https://github.com/nusinga/singa).
I assume that that source code was owned by the initial committers and they donated it to
the Apache incubator under the Apache license. So there is no need for SGA.

Please correct me if this is not true. Otherwise, we assume this is the answer for Alan's
question and we proceed with the graduation vote.

Thank you,
Moaz