singa-dev mailing list archives

From Alan Gates <ga...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Graduate SINGA as a TLP
Date Wed, 10 Jul 2019 20:42:12 GMT

You've done releases and you've added new community members, plus you've shown constant progress.
 The only question I have left is the Whimsy page notes that there is no Software Grant or
IP clearance on file for Singa.  Did Singa come into the incubator with already existing software
(if I recall correctly it did)?  And if so, was a SGA filed for that?

Alan.