singa-dev mailing list archives

From "Shreyansh Shrivastava." <shreyansh.171co...@nitk.edu.in>
Subject Re: GSoC blog series
Date Fri, 14 Jun 2019 08:54:22 GMT
This is the second blog of the series. It covers data cleaning, feature
extraction, model training, and metric selection of a SVM spam classifier.
Will be covering Singa in future blogs. Blog 2 - SVM and Spamassassin
<https://medium.com/@shreyansh25.shrivastava/svm-and-spamassassin-9da5c2d3fe33>

Regards,
Shreyansh Shrivastava