singa-dev mailing list archives

From Moaz Reyad <m...@apache.org>
Subject Re: SINGA team at EU FOSSA Apache Hackathon
Date Fri, 17 May 2019 13:39:05 GMT
Hi Anthony,

It is great to hear that you enjoyed the Hakathon weekend and you like to
continue contributing to the project.

The Hakathon was only to give a chance to put your hands on the project and
make small contributions because the time was limited. Please feel free to
continue the tasks that we started in the Hakathon or propose new items
whenever you have some available time.

All contributions are welcome and you can become a SINGA committer also:

http://singa.apache.org/en/develop/how-contribute.html#how-to-become-a-singa-committer

Best regards,
Moaz