singa-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "wangwei (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] [Commented] (SINGA-441) can not build CPU version of SINGA on python 3.6
Date Thu, 11 Apr 2019 02:27:00 GMT

    [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SINGA-441?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=16815020#comment-16815020
] 

wangwei commented on SINGA-441:
-------------------------------

Do not export "BUILD_STR=cpu".

For building on CPU, do not export any environment variables.

For building on GPU, export CUDA=9.0 OR CUDA=10.0  https://github.com/apache/incubator-singa/blob/master/tool/conda/singa/conda_build_config.yaml#L25

> can not build CPU version of SINGA on python 3.6
> ------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: SINGA-441
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SINGA-441
>             Project: Singa
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: Documentation
>         Environment: - ubuntu 18
> - python 3.6.7
>            Reporter: thao p nguyen
>            Priority: Critical
>
> After installed miniconda and conda-build successfully, can not install Singa on both
python3.6 & 3.7. Below are my command lines and messages:
> thao@thao-OptiPlex-5060:~$ conda list
> WARNING: The conda.compat module is deprecated and will be removed in a future release.
> # packages in environment at /home/thao/miniconda3:
> #
> # Name Version Build Channel
> asn1crypto 0.24.0 py37_0 
> beautifulsoup4 4.7.1 py37_1 
> bzip2 1.0.6 h14c3975_5 
> ca-certificates 2019.1.23 0 
> certifi 2019.3.9 py37_0 
> cffi 1.11.5 py37he75722e_1 
> chardet 3.0.4 py37_1 
> conda 4.6.11 py37_0 
> conda-build 3.17.8 py37_0 
> conda-env 2.6.0 1 
> cryptography 2.4.2 py37h1ba5d50_0 
> filelock 3.0.10 py37_0 
> glob2 0.6 py37_1 
> icu 58.2 h9c2bf20_1 
> idna 2.8 py37_0 
> jinja2 2.10 py37_0 
> libarchive 3.3.3 h5d8350f_5 
> libedit 3.1.20170329 h6b74fdf_2 
> libffi 3.2.1 hd88cf55_4 
> libgcc-ng 8.2.0 hdf63c60_1 
> liblief 0.9.0 h7725739_2 
> libstdcxx-ng 8.2.0 hdf63c60_1 
> libxml2 2.9.9 he19cac6_0 
> lz4-c 1.8.1.2 h14c3975_0 
> lzo 2.10 h49e0be7_2 
> markupsafe 1.1.1 py37h7b6447c_0 
> ncurses 6.1 he6710b0_1 
> openssl 1.1.1b h7b6447c_1 
> patchelf 0.9 he6710b0_3 
> pip 18.1 py37_0 
> pkginfo 1.5.0.1 py37_0 
> psutil 5.6.1 py37h7b6447c_0 
> py-lief 0.9.0 py37h7725739_2 
> pycosat 0.6.3 py37h14c3975_0 
> pycparser 2.19 py37_0 
> pyopenssl 18.0.0 py37_0 
> pysocks 1.6.8 py37_0 
> python 3.7.1 h0371630_7 
> python-libarchive-c 2.8 py37_6 
> pytz 2018.9 py37_0 
> pyyaml 5.1 py37h7b6447c_0 
> readline 7.0 h7b6447c_5 
> requests 2.21.0 py37_0 
> ruamel_yaml 0.15.46 py37h14c3975_0 
> setuptools 40.6.3 py37_0 
> six 1.12.0 py37_0 
> soupsieve 1.8 py37_0 
> sqlite 3.26.0 h7b6447c_0 
> tk 8.6.8 hbc83047_0 
> tqdm 4.31.1 py37_1 
> urllib3 1.24.1 py37_0 
> wheel 0.32.3 py37_0 
> xz 5.2.4 h14c3975_4 
> yaml 0.1.7 had09818_2 
> zlib 1.2.11 h7b6447c_3 
> zstd 1.3.7 h0b5b093_0
> thao@thao-OptiPlex-5060:~$ conda install conda-build
> WARNING: The conda.compat module is deprecated and will be removed in a future release.
> Collecting package metadata: done
> Solving environment: done
> # All requested packages already installed.
> thao@thao-OptiPlex-5060:~$ cd Documents/Singa/incubator-singa/
> thao@thao-OptiPlex-5060:~/Documents/Singa/incubator-singa$ export BUILD_STR=cpu
> thao@thao-OptiPlex-5060:~/Documents/Singa/incubator-singa$ conda build tool/conda/singa/
--python 3.7
> WARNING: The conda.compat module is deprecated and will be removed in a future release.
> No numpy version specified in conda_build_config.yaml. Falling back to default numpy
value of 1.11
> WARNING:conda_build.metadata:No numpy version specified in conda_build_config.yaml. Falling
back to default numpy value of 1.11
> Cloning into '/home/thao/miniconda3/conda-bld/singa_1554907178635/work'...
> done.
> checkout: 'HEAD'
> Your branch is up to date with 'origin/_conda_cache_origin_head'.
> Submodule 'rafiki' (https://github.com/nginyc/rafiki.git) registered for path 'rafiki'
> Cloning into '/home/thao/miniconda3/conda-bld/singa_1554907178635/work/rafiki'...
> Submodule path 'rafiki': checked out 'b027c588f27ed4e801e8e300785b0eca230b5167'
> ==> git log -n1 <==
> commit 5f14f3dbc005a64fdbc508bff63db92e6d3e05b6
> Merge: 8072ecdb 73a3b471
> Author: Wang Wei <wangwei.cs@gmail.com>
> Date: Sun Apr 7 13:11:35 2019 +0800
> Merge branch 'master' of https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator-singa
> ==> git describe --tags --dirty <==
> 2.0.0rc1
> ==> git status <==
> On branch _conda_cache_origin_head
> Your branch is up to date with 'origin/_conda_cache_origin_head'.
> nothing to commit, working tree clean
> Adding in variants from internal_defaults
> INFO:conda_build.variants:Adding in variants from internal_defaults
> Adding in variants from /home/thao/Documents/Singa/incubator-singa/tool/conda/singa/conda_build_config.yaml
> INFO:conda_build.variants:Adding in variants from /home/thao/Documents/Singa/incubator-singa/tool/conda/singa/conda_build_config.yaml
> Adding in variants from config.variant
> INFO:conda_build.variants:Adding in variants from config.variant
> /home/thao/miniconda3/lib/python3.7/site-packages/conda_build/environ.py:414: UserWarning:
The environment variable 'CUDA' is undefined.
>  UserWarning
> Attempting to finalize metadata for singa
> INFO:conda_build.metadata:Attempting to finalize metadata for singa
> Collecting package metadata: ...working... done
> Solving environment: ...working... done
> Collecting package metadata: ...working... done
> Solving environment: ...working... done
> Collecting package metadata: ...working... done
> Solving environment: ...working... done
> Collecting package metadata: ...working... done
> Solving environment: ...working... done
> BUILD START: ['singa-2.0.0rc1-cpu.tar.bz2']
> Collecting package metadata: ...working... done
> Solving environment: ...working... done
> ## Package Plan ##
> environment location: /home/thao/miniconda3/conda-bld/singa_1554907178635/_h_env_placehold_placehold_placehold_placehold_placehold_placehold_placehold_placehold_placehold_placehold_placehold_placehold_placehold_placehold_placehold_placehold_placehold_placehold_placehold_placeh
> The following NEW packages will be INSTALLED:
> blas: 1.0-openblas 
>  ca-certificates: 2019.1.23-0 
>  certifi: 2019.3.9-py36_0 
>  gflags: 2.2.2-he6710b0_0 
>  glog: 0.3.5-hf484d3e_1 
>  intel-openmp: 2018.0.3-0 
>  libedit: 3.1.20181209-hc058e9b_0
>  libffi: 3.2.1-hd88cf55_4 
>  libgcc-ng: 8.2.0-hdf63c60_1 
>  libgfortran-ng: 7.3.0-hdf63c60_0 
>  libmklml: 2018.0.3-0 
>  libopenblas: 0.3.3-h5a2b251_3 
>  libprotobuf: 3.4.0-0 
>  libstdcxx-ng: 8.2.0-hdf63c60_1 
>  mkl-dnn: 0.14-h6bb024c_0 
>  ncurses: 6.1-he6710b0_1 
>  nomkl: 3.0-0 
>  numpy: 1.16.0-py36h99e49ec_1 
>  numpy-base: 1.16.0-py36h2f8d375_1 
>  openblas: 0.3.3-3 
>  openblas-devel: 0.3.3-3 
>  openssl: 1.1.1b-h7b6447c_1 
>  pcre: 8.43-he6710b0_0 
>  pip: 19.0.3-py36_0 
>  protobuf: 3.4.0-py36_0 
>  python: 3.6.8-h0371630_0 
>  readline: 7.0-h7b6447c_5 
>  setuptools: 40.8.0-py36_0 
>  six: 1.12.0-py36_0 
>  sqlite: 3.27.2-h7b6447c_0 
>  swig: 3.0.12-h38cdd7d_3 
>  tk: 8.6.8-hbc83047_0 
>  wheel: 0.33.1-py36_0 
>  xz: 5.2.4-h14c3975_4 
>  zlib: 1.2.11-h7b6447c_3
> Preparing transaction: ...working... done
> Verifying transaction: ...working... done
> Executing transaction: ...working... done
> WARNING: symlink_conda() is deprecated.
> Collecting package metadata: ...working... done
> Solving environment: ...working... done
> Collecting package metadata: ...working... done
> Solving environment: ...working... failed
> Leaving build/test directories:
>  Work:
>  /home/thao/miniconda3/conda-bld/work 
>  Test:
>  /home/thao/miniconda3/conda-bld/test_tmp 
> Leaving build/test environments:
>  Test:
> source activate /home/thao/miniconda3/conda-bld/_test_env_placehold_placehold_placehold_placehold_placehold_placehold_placehold_placehold_placehold_placehold_placehold_placehold_placehold_placehold_placehold_placehold_placehold_placehold_placehold_placehold_placehold_pla

>  Build:
> source activate /home/thao/miniconda3/conda-bld/_build_env
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>  File "/home/thao/miniconda3/lib/python3.7/site-packages/conda_build/environ.py", line
753, in get_install_actions
>  actions = install_actions(prefix, index, specs, force=True)
>  File "/home/thao/miniconda3/lib/python3.7/site-packages/conda/common/io.py", line 88,
in decorated
>  return f(*args, **kwds)
>  File "/home/thao/miniconda3/lib/python3.7/site-packages/conda/plan.py", line 473, in
install_actions
>  txn = solver.solve_for_transaction(prune=prune, ignore_pinned=not pinned)
>  File "/home/thao/miniconda3/lib/python3.7/site-packages/conda/core/solve.py", line 107,
in solve_for_transaction
>  force_remove, force_reinstall)
>  File "/home/thao/miniconda3/lib/python3.7/site-packages/conda/core/solve.py", line 145,
in solve_for_diff
>  force_remove)
>  File "/home/thao/miniconda3/lib/python3.7/site-packages/conda/core/solve.py", line 242,
in solve_final_state
>  ssc = self._run_sat(ssc)
>  File "/home/thao/miniconda3/lib/python3.7/site-packages/conda/common/io.py", line 88,
in decorated
>  return f(*args, **kwds)
>  File "/home/thao/miniconda3/lib/python3.7/site-packages/conda/core/solve.py", line 475,
in _run_sat
>  conflicting_specs = ssc.r.get_conflicting_specs(tuple(final_environment_specs))
>  File "/home/thao/miniconda3/lib/python3.7/site-packages/conda/resolve.py", line 852,
in get_conflicting_specs
>  reduced_index = self.get_reduced_index(specs)
>  File "/home/thao/miniconda3/lib/python3.7/site-packages/conda/common/io.py", line 88,
in decorated
>  return f(*args, **kwds)
>  File "/home/thao/miniconda3/lib/python3.7/site-packages/conda/resolve.py", line 356,
in get_reduced_index
>  specs, features = self.verify_specs(specs)
>  File "/home/thao/miniconda3/lib/python3.7/site-packages/conda/resolve.py", line 244,
in verify_specs
>  raise ResolvePackageNotFound(bad_deps)
> conda.exceptions.ResolvePackageNotFound: 
>  - onnx[version='>=1.3.0']
> During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>  File "/home/thao/miniconda3/bin/conda-build", line 11, in <module>
>  sys.exit(main())
>  File "/home/thao/miniconda3/lib/python3.7/site-packages/conda_build/cli/main_build.py",
line 456, in main
>  execute(sys.argv[1:])
>  File "/home/thao/miniconda3/lib/python3.7/site-packages/conda_build/cli/main_build.py",
line 447, in execute
>  verify=args.verify, variants=args.variants)
>  File "/home/thao/miniconda3/lib/python3.7/site-packages/conda_build/api.py", line 208,
in build
>  notest=notest, need_source_download=need_source_download, variants=variants)
>  File "/home/thao/miniconda3/lib/python3.7/site-packages/conda_build/build.py", line
2314, in build_tree
>  notest=notest,
>  File "/home/thao/miniconda3/lib/python3.7/site-packages/conda_build/build.py", line
1397, in build
>  create_build_envs(m, notest)
>  File "/home/thao/miniconda3/lib/python3.7/site-packages/conda_build/build.py", line
1281, in create_build_envs
>  raise e
>  File "/home/thao/miniconda3/lib/python3.7/site-packages/conda_build/build.py", line
1271, in create_build_envs
>  channel_urls=tuple(m.config.channel_urls))
>  File "/home/thao/miniconda3/lib/python3.7/site-packages/conda_build/environ.py", line
755, in get_install_actions
>  raise DependencyNeedsBuildingError(exc, subdir=subdir)
> conda_build.exceptions.DependencyNeedsBuildingError: Unsatisfiable dependencies for platform
linux-64: \{"onnx[version='>=1.3.0']"}
> thao@thao-OptiPlex-5060:~/Documents/Singa/incubator-singa$ conda build tool/conda/singa/
--python 3.6
> WARNING: The conda.compat module is deprecated and will be removed in a future release.
> No numpy version specified in conda_build_config.yaml. Falling back to default numpy
value of 1.11
> WARNING:conda_build.metadata:No numpy version specified in conda_build_config.yaml. Falling
back to default numpy value of 1.11
> Cloning into '/home/thao/miniconda3/conda-bld/singa_1554947642062/work'...
> done.
> checkout: 'HEAD'
> Your branch is up to date with 'origin/_conda_cache_origin_head'.
> Submodule 'rafiki' (https://github.com/nginyc/rafiki.git) registered for path 'rafiki'
> Cloning into '/home/thao/miniconda3/conda-bld/singa_1554947642062/work/rafiki'...
> Submodule path 'rafiki': checked out 'b027c588f27ed4e801e8e300785b0eca230b5167'
> ==> git log -n1 <==
> commit 5f14f3dbc005a64fdbc508bff63db92e6d3e05b6
> Merge: 8072ecdb 73a3b471
> Author: Wang Wei <wangwei.cs@gmail.com>
> Date: Sun Apr 7 13:11:35 2019 +0800
>  Merge branch 'master' of https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator-singa
> ==> git describe --tags --dirty <==
> 2.0.0rc1
> ==> git status <==
> On branch _conda_cache_origin_head
> Your branch is up to date with 'origin/_conda_cache_origin_head'.
> nothing to commit, working tree clean
> Adding in variants from internal_defaults
> INFO:conda_build.variants:Adding in variants from internal_defaults
> Adding in variants from /home/thao/Documents/Singa/incubator-singa/tool/conda/singa/conda_build_config.yaml
> INFO:conda_build.variants:Adding in variants from /home/thao/Documents/Singa/incubator-singa/tool/conda/singa/conda_build_config.yaml
> Adding in variants from config.variant
> INFO:conda_build.variants:Adding in variants from config.variant
> /home/thao/miniconda3/lib/python3.7/site-packages/conda_build/environ.py:414: UserWarning:
The environment variable 'CUDA' is undefined.
>  UserWarning
> Attempting to finalize metadata for singa
> INFO:conda_build.metadata:Attempting to finalize metadata for singa
> Collecting package metadata: ...working... done
> Solving environment: ...working... done
> Collecting package metadata: ...working... done
> Solving environment: ...working... done
> Collecting package metadata: ...working... done
> Solving environment: ...working... done
> Collecting package metadata: ...working... done
> Solving environment: ...working... done
> BUILD START: ['singa-2.0.0rc1-cpu.tar.bz2']
> Collecting package metadata: ...working... done
> Solving environment: ...working... done
> ## Package Plan ##
>  environment location: /home/thao/miniconda3/conda-bld/singa_1554947642062/_h_env_placehold_placehold_placehold_placehold_placehold_placehold_placehold_placehold_placehold_placehold_placehold_placehold_placehold_placehold_placehold_placehold_placehold_placehold_placehold_placeh
> The following NEW packages will be INSTALLED:
>  blas: 1.0-openblas 
>  ca-certificates: 2019.1.23-0 
>  certifi: 2019.3.9-py36_0 
>  gflags: 2.2.2-he6710b0_0 
>  glog: 0.3.5-hf484d3e_1 
>  intel-openmp: 2018.0.3-0 
>  libedit: 3.1.20181209-hc058e9b_0
>  libffi: 3.2.1-hd88cf55_4 
>  libgcc-ng: 8.2.0-hdf63c60_1 
>  libgfortran-ng: 7.3.0-hdf63c60_0 
>  libmklml: 2018.0.3-0 
>  libopenblas: 0.3.3-h5a2b251_3 
>  libprotobuf: 3.4.0-0 
>  libstdcxx-ng: 8.2.0-hdf63c60_1 
>  mkl-dnn: 0.14-h6bb024c_0 
>  ncurses: 6.1-he6710b0_1 
>  nomkl: 3.0-0 
>  numpy: 1.16.0-py36h99e49ec_1 
>  numpy-base: 1.16.0-py36h2f8d375_1 
>  openblas: 0.3.3-3 
>  openblas-devel: 0.3.3-3 
>  openssl: 1.1.1b-h7b6447c_1 
>  pcre: 8.43-he6710b0_0 
>  pip: 19.0.3-py36_0 
>  protobuf: 3.4.0-py36_0 
>  python: 3.6.8-h0371630_0 
>  readline: 7.0-h7b6447c_5 
>  setuptools: 40.8.0-py36_0 
>  six: 1.12.0-py36_0 
>  sqlite: 3.27.2-h7b6447c_0 
>  swig: 3.0.12-h38cdd7d_3 
>  tk: 8.6.8-hbc83047_0 
>  wheel: 0.33.1-py36_0 
>  xz: 5.2.4-h14c3975_4 
>  zlib: 1.2.11-h7b6447c_3 
> Preparing transaction: ...working... done
> Verifying transaction: ...working... done
> Executing transaction: ...working... done
> WARNING: symlink_conda() is deprecated.
> Collecting package metadata: ...working... done
> Solving environment: ...working... done
> Collecting package metadata: ...working... done
> Solving environment: ...working... failed
> Leaving build/test directories:
>  Work:
>  /home/thao/miniconda3/conda-bld/work 
>  Test:
>  /home/thao/miniconda3/conda-bld/test_tmp 
> Leaving build/test environments:
>  Test:
> source activate /home/thao/miniconda3/conda-bld/_test_env_placehold_placehold_placehold_placehold_placehold_placehold_placehold_placehold_placehold_placehold_placehold_placehold_placehold_placehold_placehold_placehold_placehold_placehold_placehold_placehold_placehold_pla

>  Build:
> source activate /home/thao/miniconda3/conda-bld/_build_env 
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>  File "/home/thao/miniconda3/lib/python3.7/site-packages/conda_build/environ.py", line
753, in get_install_actions
>  actions = install_actions(prefix, index, specs, force=True)
>  File "/home/thao/miniconda3/lib/python3.7/site-packages/conda/common/io.py", line 88,
in decorated
>  return f(*args, **kwds)
>  File "/home/thao/miniconda3/lib/python3.7/site-packages/conda/plan.py", line 473, in
install_actions
>  txn = solver.solve_for_transaction(prune=prune, ignore_pinned=not pinned)
>  File "/home/thao/miniconda3/lib/python3.7/site-packages/conda/core/solve.py", line 107,
in solve_for_transaction
>  force_remove, force_reinstall)
>  File "/home/thao/miniconda3/lib/python3.7/site-packages/conda/core/solve.py", line 145,
in solve_for_diff
>  force_remove)
>  File "/home/thao/miniconda3/lib/python3.7/site-packages/conda/core/solve.py", line 242,
in solve_final_state
>  ssc = self._run_sat(ssc)
>  File "/home/thao/miniconda3/lib/python3.7/site-packages/conda/common/io.py", line 88,
in decorated
>  return f(*args, **kwds)
>  File "/home/thao/miniconda3/lib/python3.7/site-packages/conda/core/solve.py", line 475,
in _run_sat
>  conflicting_specs = ssc.r.get_conflicting_specs(tuple(final_environment_specs))
>  File "/home/thao/miniconda3/lib/python3.7/site-packages/conda/resolve.py", line 852,
in get_conflicting_specs
>  reduced_index = self.get_reduced_index(specs)
>  File "/home/thao/miniconda3/lib/python3.7/site-packages/conda/common/io.py", line 88,
in decorated
>  return f(*args, **kwds)
>  File "/home/thao/miniconda3/lib/python3.7/site-packages/conda/resolve.py", line 356,
in get_reduced_index
>  specs, features = self.verify_specs(specs)
>  File "/home/thao/miniconda3/lib/python3.7/site-packages/conda/resolve.py", line 244,
in verify_specs
>  raise ResolvePackageNotFound(bad_deps)
> conda.exceptions.ResolvePackageNotFound: 
>  - onnx[version='>=1.3.0']
> During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>  File "/home/thao/miniconda3/bin/conda-build", line 11, in <module>
>  sys.exit(main())
>  File "/home/thao/miniconda3/lib/python3.7/site-packages/conda_build/cli/main_build.py",
line 456, in main
>  execute(sys.argv[1:])
>  File "/home/thao/miniconda3/lib/python3.7/site-packages/conda_build/cli/main_build.py",
line 447, in execute
>  verify=args.verify, variants=args.variants)
>  File "/home/thao/miniconda3/lib/python3.7/site-packages/conda_build/api.py", line 208,
in build
>  notest=notest, need_source_download=need_source_download, variants=variants)
>  File "/home/thao/miniconda3/lib/python3.7/site-packages/conda_build/build.py", line
2314, in build_tree
>  notest=notest,
>  File "/home/thao/miniconda3/lib/python3.7/site-packages/conda_build/build.py", line
1397, in build
>  create_build_envs(m, notest)
>  File "/home/thao/miniconda3/lib/python3.7/site-packages/conda_build/build.py", line
1281, in create_build_envs
>  raise e
>  File "/home/thao/miniconda3/lib/python3.7/site-packages/conda_build/build.py", line
1271, in create_build_envs
>  channel_urls=tuple(m.config.channel_urls))
>  File "/home/thao/miniconda3/lib/python3.7/site-packages/conda_build/environ.py", line
755, in get_install_actions
>  raise DependencyNeedsBuildingError(exc, subdir=subdir)
> conda_build.exceptions.DependencyNeedsBuildingError: Unsatisfiable dependencies for platform
linux-64: \{"onnx[version='>=1.3.0']"}



--
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA
(v7.6.3#76005)

Mime
View raw message