singa-dev mailing list archives

From Alan Gates <ga...@apache.org>
Subject Re: New services for SINGA (Mentors help needed)
Date Wed, 03 Apr 2019 17:49:20 GMT
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SINGA has been created.  Moaz,
I've made you the admin, you should be able to add others.

Regarding gitbox, it appears that is finished based on the JIRA.  Is there
something more to do?

I have submitted a request to create the security email list and made moaz
and wangwei the admins.  This is a private list, so you should only accept
people on the PPMC or Apache members onto the list.

Alan.