singa-dev mailing list archives

From Moaz Reyad <m...@apache.org>
Subject New services for SINGA (Mentors help needed)
Date Sat, 09 Mar 2019 10:39:24 GMT
Hi All,

I would like to propose three new services for SINGA. These services can be
requested from (https://selfserve.apache.org/) but I do not have permission
to create them. I opened an INFRA ticket (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-17981), but the INFRA team
suggested that we ask assistance from mentors.

1. Confluence wiki:

We need to create a space for SINGA at the Confluence wiki. The wiki is
required to keep the development pages which are not directly useful to
SINGA users. For example: the development schedule, how to prepare a
release, maturity assessment, etc.

This issue was open before (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-9473)
but it was not completed.

Please add my account:

Wiki: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/~moazreyad
Apache ID: moaz

SINGA team members who would like to contribute to the wiki may share their
wiki account, so they can have the write permission on the wiki pages.

We can also try to enable the GitHub wiki, but I think Apache does not
allow this any more and the ASF encourages the use of Confluence instead.

2. GitBox repository for incubator-singa-site:

This is required to move the singa site from SVN to Git. For more
information see (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-17328)

3. Security mail list:

We would like to create the private address: security@singa.apache.org for
security issues. There are some vulnerabilities already reported to SINGA
and we need to resolve them. The security mail list will help in handling
current and future security issues.

Please add wangwei@apache.org to this private mail list. For more
information see (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SINGA-417). SINGA
team members who would like to join the security team may also share their
email.

Best regards,
Moaz