singa-dev mailing list archives

From Moaz Reyad <m...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Move SINGA to Gitbox
Date Tue, 27 Nov 2018 11:05:47 GMT
Hi all,

I created a team for singa committers under Apache teams in github:

https://github.com/orgs/apache/teams/singa-committers

ASF committers who linked their ASF and github accounts can join the team
and use all the teams features in github. For more information about github
teams, please check: https://help.github.com/articles/about-teams/

p.s. please remember to vote for moving SINGA to Gitbox if you have not
voted already.

Thanks,
Moaz