singa-dev mailing list archives

From "John D. Ament" <johndam...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release apache-singa-incubating-1.1.0 (RC1)
Date Mon, 06 Feb 2017 02:49:35 GMT
We actually just had a discussion recently on legal-discuss on this type of
topic.  Specifically, Cat-X and optional vs required dependencies.  Henri
and I settled on the wording you'll find at [1] as the final result.
Basically, you can rely on Cat-X but only for optional features.

We can probably follow up with legal on whether this does fall into the GPL
bucket though.

John

[1]: https://www.apache.org/legal/resolved.html#optional