singa-dev mailing list archives

From Omar Eljumaily <o...@omnicode.com>
Subject Singa build dependencies
Date Tue, 08 Nov 2016 20:14:07 GMT
Hello, I'm trying to build Singa on Windows.  I run the CMake command
line and it complains about missing dependencies.  I tried to find the
dependencies link on the Apache site and it seems to be missing.

https://singa.incubator.apache.org/en/docs/dependencies.md

-- Could NOT find PROTOBUF (missing:  PROTOBUF_LIBRARY PROTOBUF_INCLUDE_DIR)
-- proto libs PROTOBUF_LIBRARY-NOTFOUND
-- Could NOT find GLOG (missing:  GLOG_INCLUDE_DIR GLOG_LIBRARIES)
CMake Error at
D:/apps/cmake/share/cmake-3.4/Modules/FindPackageHandleStandardArgs.cmake:148
(message):
   Could NOT find CBLAS (missing: CBLAS_INCLUDE_DIR CBLAS_LIBRARIES)
Call Stack (most recent call first):
D:/apps/cmake/share/cmake-3.4/Modules/FindPackageHandleStandardArgs.cmake:388
(_FPHSA_FAILURE_MESSAGE)
   cmake/Thirdparty/FindCBLAS.cmake:24 (find_package_handle_standard_args)
   cmake/Dependencies.cmake:50 (FIND_PACKAGE)
   CMakeLists.txt:49 (INCLUDE)

Thanks,

Omar