singa-dev mailing list archives

From "Xiezhongle" <xiezhon...@comp.nus.edu.sg>
Subject RE: Singa build dependencies
Date Wed, 09 Nov 2016 03:51:06 GMT
Hi Omar,

You can refer to the document from our github repo.
The link is: https://github.com/apache/incubator-singa/blob/master/doc/en/docs/dependencies.md

Should you have any further questions, please let us know.

Have a good day.

Best,
zhongle

-----Original Message-----
From: Omar Eljumaily [mailto:omar@omnicode.com]
Sent: Wednesday, 9 November, 2016 4:14 AM
To: dev@singa.incubator.apache.org
Subject: Singa build dependencies

Hello, I'm trying to build Singa on Windows.  I run the CMake command line and it complains
about missing dependencies.  I tried to find the dependencies link on the Apache site and
it seems to be missing.

https://singa.incubator.apache.org/en/docs/dependencies.md

-- Could NOT find PROTOBUF (missing:  PROTOBUF_LIBRARY PROTOBUF_INCLUDE_DIR)
-- proto libs PROTOBUF_LIBRARY-NOTFOUND
-- Could NOT find GLOG (missing:  GLOG_INCLUDE_DIR GLOG_LIBRARIES) CMake Error at
D:/apps/cmake/share/cmake-3.4/Modules/FindPackageHandleStandardArgs.cmake:148
(message):
   Could NOT find CBLAS (missing: CBLAS_INCLUDE_DIR CBLAS_LIBRARIES) Call Stack (most recent
call first):
D:/apps/cmake/share/cmake-3.4/Modules/FindPackageHandleStandardArgs.cmake:388
(_FPHSA_FAILURE_MESSAGE)
   cmake/Thirdparty/FindCBLAS.cmake:24 (find_package_handle_standard_args)
   cmake/Dependencies.cmake:50 (FIND_PACKAGE)
   CMakeLists.txt:49 (INCLUDE)

Thanks,

Omar