singa-dev mailing list archives

From Alan Gates <alanfga...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release apache-singa-incubating-1.0.0 (RC0)
Date Thu, 18 Aug 2016 18:10:17 GMT
-1.  In the LICENSE file you note that files are included that are licensed under several BSD
license variants.  This is fine, except that those licenses need to be placed in the LICENSE
file in order to be compliant with the requirements in the BSD license that the license is
redistributed with the code.

Alan.