singa-dev mailing list archives

From Wang Wei <wang...@comp.nus.edu.sg>
Subject Re: Extract final feature vector after training
Date Fri, 29 Jul 2016 04:17:27 GMT
You can do it in this way,
1. train your model and checkpoint it into a file (do not add the output
layer)
2. use the checkpoint file to extract the features of your training data,
following the instructions of "Performance Test" and "Feature Extraction"
http://singa.apache.org/docs/test.html.  For this step, you need to update
the job config to add a CSVOutput layer.