singa-dev mailing list archives

From Georges Alkhouri <georges.alkho...@stud.htwk-leipzig.de>
Subject Re: Wrong kCSVInput configuration
Date Sat, 16 Jul 2016 13:21:31 GMT
Hey

I am sorry for wasting everybody's time. I just forgot to tell the kCSVInput Layer what shape
my CSV data has.

Best Regards,

Georges

the link: https://github.com/apache/incubator-singa/tree/dev <https://github.com/apache/incubator-singa/tree/dev>
> You can use functions of textfile_reader and csvdecoder class to parse your csv file.
> You can refer to the test files (i.e., test_textfile_rw.cc and test_csv.cc) to get an
idea about how to call the functions. Here are the links: