singa-dev mailing list archives

From Wang Wei <wang...@comp.nus.edu.sg>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release apache-singa-incubating-0.3.0 (RC1)
Date Mon, 11 Apr 2016 04:39:37 GMT
Thanks to everyone who has voted and given their comments.

The tally is as follows.
0 binding +1s

5 non-binding +1s:
Wei Wang
Zhongle Xie
Anh Dinh
Zhaojing Luo
Beng Chin Ooi

No 0s or -1s.

I am delighted to announce that the proposal to release Apache SINGA
0.3.0-incubating has passed.

We'll now start a vote on the general list. Those of you in the IPMC,
please recast your vote on the new thread.

Regards
Wei Wang