singa-dev mailing list archives

From Wang Wei <wang...@comp.nus.edu.sg>
Subject [VOTE] Release apache-singa-incubating-0.3.0 (RC2)
Date Sat, 16 Apr 2016 14:59:11 GMT
Hi all,

I have created a build for Apache SINGA 0.3.0-incubating, release candidate
RC2.

The artifacts to be voted on are located here:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/singa/0.3.0/

The hashes of the artifacts are as follows:
MD5:  15 BC 23 07 EF C1 71 BA  4D 55 30 A0 DE E3 36 73

https://people.apache.org/keys/committer/dinhtta.asc

and the signature file is:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/singa/0.3.0/apache-singa-incubating-0.3.0-RC2.tar.gz.asc

The github tag is at
https://github.com/apache/incubator-singa/releases/tag/v0.3.0-rc2. The
commit ID is d547a861068973db7d8fc82f9c733e95307a40f1

Please check and vote on releasing this package. The vote is open for at
least 72 hours and passes if a majority of at least three +1votes are cast.

To check the license, you can use the Apache Rat tool following

./configure
make rat

The result is in rat_check file.
To install and test the new features, please read the README file.

[ ] +1 Release this package as Apache SINGA 0.3.0-incubating
[ ]  0 I don't feel strongly about it, but I'm okay with the release

Here is my vote:
+1

Regards,
Wang Wei