singa-dev mailing list archives

From Geoffrey Corey <cor...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Problems on CMS
Date Thu, 13 Aug 2015 16:30:02 GMT
Your asf username is not in the authorization for singa:

coreyg@laptop ~/git/asf-work/asf-svn/trunk/subversion/authorization $ cat
asf-authorization-template | grep singa
singa=daijy,dinhtta,gates,jinyang,kaiping,tankianlee,tdunning,thejas,wangsh,wangwei,zhaojing
[/incubator/singa]
@singa = rw

If you have enough karma, you can edit
https://svn.apache.org/repos/infra/infrastructure/trunk/subversion/authorization/asf-authorization-template
or you can get a mentor with enough karma to edit
https://svn.apache.org/repos/infra/infrastructure/trunk/subversion/authorization/asf-authorization-template
for you.