singa-dev mailing list archives

From Anh Dinh <ug93...@gmail.com>
Subject zookeeper API
Date Tue, 23 Jun 2015 01:54:47 GMT
Hi guys,

Currently the standalone version (I followed the Quickstart guide) would
start Zookeeper service  every time I ran "singa-run.sh".

I assume that on the distributed version, the ZK service will be started
only once by a master node, and the rest of the cluster will know the ZK
master address?

In this case, since I'm writing Mesos support for singa, could I have the
following API from the SingaZooKeeperService (or any class that implements
ZK service for Singa)?

/**
* create a node with given name and content.
* the node can be located at $ZK_PREFIX/filename
*/
static SingaZooKeeperService::create_zk_node(string filename, string
content);

I'm using this to write content of the "hostfile" so that all nodes can
see.

Anh.