singa-dev mailing list archives

From "Xiezhongle" <xiezhon...@comp.nus.edu.sg>
Subject RE: glogs error on mac
Date Sat, 09 May 2015 03:29:25 GMT
Hi Sai Sagar,

You may try this command after normal configure in mac OS:

make CFLAGS=’-stdlib=libstdc++’ CXXFLAGS=’-stdlib=libstdc++’

If you have further questions, let us know.

Best,

Zhongle

From: wangwei.cs@gmail.com [mailto:wangwei.cs@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Wang Wei
Sent: Saturday, 9 May, 2015 11:00 AM
To: zhongle@comp.nus.edu.sg
Subject: Fwd: glogs error on mac

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sai Sagar <jsaisagar@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, May 9, 2015 at 2:17 AM
Subject: glogs error on mac
To: dev@singa.incubator.apache.org

Hi all,

While compiling Singa on my mac OS X 10.10, I am getting error that glog is not found.

When I browse through the "thirdparty/glog-XXX" and do "./configure", it is successfully done.
While doing "make" I am getting the following error.

fatal error: 'ext/slist' file not found

Please find the attached file for the complete output.

It seems that it is problem OS X. May I know how to proceed?

PS: I successfully compiled Singa on Ubuntu.

Regards,

J. Sai Sagar
Software Engineer,

Innovation Labs